BabyGel (380) Alginate
Color changing alginate is amazing. It mixes up bright pink and fades to white before it sets. Its like having an internal stop watch right in the product. This formula was designed for hand castings of babies and children who have little patience for having their hands in a scary bucket of goo.
- Color changing formula- starts out pink and fades to white
- Mixes thin and smooth
- Put baby/child's hand into the alginate when it turns white
- Sets in 3 minutes with 80°F water
- Sets in 2:15 with 95°F water- recommended for babies
- Sets strong yet flexible
Available in 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25 and 50 pound bags. For larger orders, please contact us.
- Baby Hand Cast- about 3-4 ounces
- Child Hand Cast- about 6 ounces
- Adult Hand Cast- about 1.25 pounds