Casting Materials FAQ
The alginate mold is the "negative" of your object. The idea is to pour some type of casting material into the mold to create a "positive" sculpture of your object. We get all kinds of questions about this. Here are some answers:
- What casting materials can I use?
- Why should I use LiquiStone?
- How much LiquiStone Do I Need?
- LiquiStone Water/Powder Ratios
- Mixing Techniques
- Working Time/Setting Time/Demolding Time
- How to Fix LiquiStone Castings
- How to Paint LiquiStone Castings