DentalGel (270) Alginate
The dental industry has declared that dental alginate is a "Class 2" medical device and therefore not legally available non-dentists. We thought that was a silly rule- given alginate's long history of being safe. What we did was put our dental alginate into a bag with a label that does NOT say the word "dental" on it. Problem solved- and you can buy it here for your SFX dental appliances.
- Mixes fast and smooth
- Heavy bodied for a dental alginate- less gagging
- Sets in about 2 minutes when using 70°F water
- Impression is strong, with great detail
- Same product is sold to dental professionals under a different label
Available in 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25 and 50 pound bags. For larger orders, please contact us.
- Approximately 22 full arch impressions per pound