There are different kinds and sizes of plaster bandages. What you want to use is determined by the type of project you want to do.
Plaster bandages generally come in 5 yard (15 foot) rolls
Plaster bandages come in different widths
- 3-inch (good for small projects like faces and heads)
- 4-inch (good for medium projects like heads and torsos)
- 6-inch (good for full torsos, but you have more control with 4-inch bandages)
- 8-inch (good for full bodies, but you have more control with 6-inch bandages)
- 12-inch (really too big for most lifecasting jobs)
- Regular Set (set in about 15 minutes- too slow for most lifecasting)
- Fast Set (set in about 10 minutes- still to slow for most lifecasting)
- Extra Fast Set (set in about 5 minutes- perfect for lifecasting)
We've determined that Extra Fast Set 3-inch and 4-inch plaster bandages are the best for lifecasting so that's what we sell. We sell individual rolls or boxes of 12. If you buy a box, we charge you for 11 and we give you the 12th for free.
We did carry 6-inch bandages for a while but no one bought them.